While investors demand continuous superior performance, the number of changes in investment management are unprecedented ̶ altered domestic and international tax environments, increased regulation and globalisation of the business. Loyens & Loeff is your investment management partner in tackling cross-border legal, tax and regulatory challenges.
A sustainable design of your fund and investment structures that fit your strategy, investor base and management organisation is crucial for top performance. Going from term sheet to transaction in a seamless way is another key to your success in investment management.
Your high performance investment management team
The Loyens & Loeff multidisciplinary investment management team are entirely focused on helping you exceed expectations. We provide you with the skills, knowledge of ‘terms and conditions’ and a network representing sponsors and investors in a broad range of (alternative) asset classes from around the world.
Fund formation services
Our fund formation services include:
- Advice on the optimal (cross border) fund and investment structure, taking into account the investors base, the investment strategy and the organisation of the management;
- International investment management tax structuring, taking into account the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) and transfer pricing developments, as well as investment management-related Value Added Tax (VAT) issues;
- Structuring and negotiating of fund documentation with investors, from a tax and corporate perspective;
- Structuring of carried interest, organisation of employee investment entities and structuring of other incentive arrangements;
- Providing regulatory, corporate and tax advice to institutional investors like pension funds, public investment entities, mutual funds, hedge funds and proprietary funds sponsored by insurance companies, banks and other;
- Rendering capital markets-related work in relation to listings and delisting through, among others, public offers of investment funds;
- Assistance with financial and tax modelling.