Swiss and international tax developments will have a significant impact on international traders and commodity trading companies with operations in Switzerland. To be in line with those developments, requires a cutting-edge and tailor-made cross-border solution. Loyens & Loeff will provide you with the knowledge and planning that you need.
As an international trader, you will be faced with a large number of tax changes in the years: The abolishing of the Swiss preferential tax regimes, the implementation of the expected Swiss corporate tax reform proposal TP 17, increased transfer pricing transparency, general interest deduction limitations and controlled foreign company legislation in the EU and exchange of tax rulings are the main challenges that will affect your business.
Your cutting-edge tax solution
With our international expertise, industry knowledge and outstanding professionals we can provide you with a cutting-edge solution that covers tax, legal and regulation. With challenges being increasingly international, you will be able to leverage on you our global presence and networks. Our solutions are pragmatic, innovative and always focused on adding value to your business. Your business goals and needs are always top of mind.
Our services for international traders
We can help you with the following services:
- Planning and tailor-made cross-border solutions for changes in the Swiss tax landscape (abolishing of preferential tax regimes, implementation of corporate tax reform proposal TP 17, step-up in asset basis, relocations within Switzerland, spontaneous exchange of information on tax rulings etc.)
- Advice on group structure and application of tax treaties (withholding taxes on dividend, interest and royalties, multilateral instrument, substance requirements)
- Advice on EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive (ATAD) package such as interest deduction limitation rule or controlled foreign company (CFC) legislation
- Strategic transfer pricing advice for your business model
- Advice on transfer pricing documentation: Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR), Master File and Local File
- General Swiss and international tax, legal and regulatory advice.
MarcoToniAttorney at law Partner
Marco Toni is a partner of our office in Zurich. He focuses on domestic and international M&A transactions, private equity, corporate governance and general corporate, stock exchange and capital markets laws.T: +41 43 434 67 15 M: +41 79 557 62 15 E: firstname.lastname@example.org