Toolkit for Asset manager pension funds / collective investments
You are an asset manager for pension funds or for collective investment schemes and you want to make your business ready for FIDLEG / FINIG? Make use of our Loyens & Loeff FIDLEG / FINIG Toolkits: Our regulatory experts support you with the implementation of FIDLEG / FINIG with a specific view to your business model at a fixed rate.
Our package for asset managers for pensions funds and for collective investment schemes includes
- Initial meeting with our experts
- Review and analysis of compliance with licensing requirements
- Review and amendment of articles of association (if necessary)
- Draft of organizational regulations
- Draft or update internal directives
- Checklist on new investor protection rules
- Use of our templates regarding client onboarding
- Draft and file license application with FINMA
If you need any additional service or advice, please contact us in person. We are committed to provide tailored services at highest standards while ensuring full transparency and predictability of fees.
JudithRaijmakersAttorney at law Partner
Judith Raijmakers, attorney at law, is a partner in our Zurich and Luxembourg offices. She focusses on finance transactions including acquisition financing, asset financing, real estate and transportation financing, debt (re)structuring and debt issuances.T: +41 43 434 67 24 M: +41 79 870 91 03 E: firstname.lastname@example.org