Sandro Germann is an associate (not admitted to the bar) in our Zurich office. He focusses on corporate and commercial law, banking and finance matters and M&A transactions.
About Sandro Germann
Sandro is a member of the Banking & Finance practice group and Corporate / M&A practice group. He specialises in corporate and commercial law, banking and finance matters, M&A transactions, regulatory proceedings and internal investigations, cross boarder and compliance matters, private equity and money laundering.
- International Bar Association
- Master of laws, University of California, Los Angeles, United States of America, 2017
- CAS Finanzmarktrecht, University of Zurich, Switzerland, 2016
- PhD, corporate law, University of Zurich, Switzerland, 2015
- Master of law, University of Zurich, Switzerland, 2009