Judith Raijmakers, attorney at law, is a partner in our Zurich and Luxembourg offices. She focusses on finance transactions including acquisition financing, asset financing, real estate and transportation financing, debt (re)structuring and debt issuances.
About Judith Raijmakers
Judith is a member of our Banking & Finance practice group and specialises in finance transactions including acquisition financing, asset financing, real estate and transportation financing, debt (re)structuring and debt issuances. She also advises a large number of leading banks and institutions on financial regulatory matters and acts as a soundboard for various experts and authorities on financing and financial regulatory matters. Prior to joining Loyens & Loeff she worked for eight in Amsterdam and Paris offices to a major global law firm. Her clients include banks, financial institutions, large corporates and investors.
- Amsterdam Bar Association
- Luxembourg Bar Association
- Luxembourg Bar, 2009
- Post-graduate programme in financing and security rights, Grotius Academy, the Netherlands, 2005
- Amsterdam Bar, 2000
- Masters in civil law and European law (both cum laude), University of Utrecht, the Netherlands, 1999
- Law degree in European and French law, Paris II – Assas, France, 1998