Joanne Zaaijer is a senior associate in our Rotterdam office and a member of the Litigation & Risk Management Practice Group. She specialises in data protection and privacy law and is a member of the Data Protection & Privacy and the Life Sciences Teams.
About Joanne Zaaijer
Joanne focuses on data protection and privacy, telecommunications, life sciences, advertising and e-commerce and advises clients on related matters. Her clients include large multinationals in various sectors, including financial institutions, telecom providers and companies active in the healthcare, fashion and automotive industries, as well as foundations and start-ups. She works closely with the Zurich office on privacy and data protection law matters. Joanne frequently attends conferences and seminars on privacy and data protection law and is a regular speaker at such events.
- Dutch Bar, 2010
- Dutch Privacy Law Association, 2012
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Dutch Association for Advertising Law
- Post-graduate programme on Data Protection & Privacy Law, Tilburg University (The Netherlands), 2015
- Law Firm School programme (with honours), Law Firm School, 2011
- Dutch Law degree (cum laude), University of Leiden, 2010