Joanne Zaaijer, attorney at law, is an associate in our Rotterdam office. She focusses on data protection and privacy law, telecommunications, life sciences, advertising and e-commerce.
About Joanne Zaaijer
Joanne is a member of our Litigation and Risk Management practice group and specializes in data protection and privacy, telecommunications, life sciences, advertising and e-commerce. Her clients include large multinationals in various sectors, including financial institutions, telecom providers and companies active in the healthcare, fashion and automotive industries, as well as foundations and start-ups. She works closely with the Zurich office on privacy and data protection law matters.
- Dutch Bar Association
- Dutch Privacy Law Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Dutch Association of Advertising Law
- Post-graduate programme on data protection and privacy law, Tilburg University, the Netherlands, 2015
- Law firm school (with honours), the Netherlands, 2011
- Dutch Bar, 2010
- Master of law (cum laude), University of Leiden, the Netherlands, 2010