Georges Frick is tax adviser and member of our tax practice group in Zurich. He specializes in Swiss and international taxation, particularly for (ultra) high net worth individuals, executives and entrepreneurs, and family offices. His expertise includes succession planning, private wealth structures as well as tax-efficient group and investment structures.
About Georges Frick
Georges supports clients in non-contentious procedures and in litigation such as administrative assistance proceedings. Prior to joining Loyens & Loeff Switzerland, he worked at a leading Swiss law firm Zurich in for more than three years. He was admitted to the Zurich Bar in 2014.
- International Fiscal Association (IFA), 2013
- Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce, 2015
- Master of Law, University of Zurich, 2011
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV), 2014
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV), 2014