Beat Baumgartner is a partner of our office in Zurich. He is the head of the Swiss tax practice and specialises in Swiss and international taxation, in particular tax-efficient group and investment structures, M&A, financing and capital market transactions, private equity, venture capital and structured financial instruments.
About Beat Baumgartner
Prior to joining Loyens & Loeff Switzerland, Beat worked for more than seven years at a leading Swiss law firm and a Big Four company in Zurich. Beat is a member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA), Zurich Bar Association (ZAV), Swiss Bar Association (SAV), Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce and was admitted to the Zurich Bar in 2008.
- International Fiscal Association (IFA), 2008
- Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce, 2015
- Business administration, University of St. Gallen, 2004
- Law, University of St. Gallen, 2006
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV), 2008
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV), 2008
- PhD, international taxation, University of Zurich, 2010
- Chartered financial analyst (CFA), 2012
- Certified tax expert, 2012