Beat Baumgartner, attorney at law and Swiss certified tax expert, is a partner in our Zurich office. He focuses on Swiss and international taxation, M&A, financing and capital market transactions.
About Beat Baumgartner
Beat heads our Swiss tax practice group and specialises in Swiss and international taxation, in particular tax-efficient group and investment structures, M&A, financing and capital market transactions, private equity, venture capital and structured financial instruments. Prior to joining Loyens & Loeff Beat worked at a leading Swiss law firm and a Big Four company in Zurich. His clients include multinational enterprises, private equity funds and high net worth individuals.
- International Fiscal Association
- Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- Certified tax expert, 2012
- Chartered financial analyst, 2012
- PhD, international taxation, University of Zurich, Switzerland, 2010
- Swiss Bar, 2008
- Zurich Bar, 2008
- Master of law, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, 2006
- Business administration, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, 2004