Swiss tax lawyers
We are a leading international law firm. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 850 lawyers based in one of our 13 offices in key financial centres around the world. For the ongoing expansion of our Swiss practice in Zurich, we are looking for highly motivated and outstanding Swiss tax lawyers.
You will advise our clients on Swiss and international tax matters such as tax-efficient group and investment structures, reorganizations, M&A transactions, transfer pricing, employee participation plans and indirect taxes. Our clients include multinational enterprises, investment managers, private equity firms, family offices and high-net-worth individuals.
- You are a certified Swiss tax expert (dipl. Steuerexperte/in), hold a Swiss university degree in law or business administration and have excellent academic credentials
- You have 4 – 8 years work experience in Swiss and preferably international taxation
- You are entrepreneurial with excellent analytical skills and a self-starter mentality
- You are able to work independently as well as in smaller and bigger multinational teams
- You are fluent in German/French and English, additional language skills are a plus
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with excellent possibilities for professional development in a top tier international law firm
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team in an ambitious and growing law firm with a flat hierarchy
- International exposure with possibility for secondment to one of our international offices (e.g., London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong)
- Opportunity to assume responsibility for challenging tasks from day one
- Individual coaching and training as well as strong support for you career development
- Attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in a challenging position in an international environment, we kindly ask you to send your complete application documents directly to Beat Baumgartner.