Senior Attorney in Corporate / M&A
For the ongoing expansion of our Swiss practice in Zurich, we are looking for a true personality that fits into our open and dynamic culture and who is eager to make the next step in his/her career.
Loyens & Loeff is a leading international law firm. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 lawyers based in one of our 13 offices in key financial centres around the world. For the ongoing expansion of our Swiss practice in Zurich, we are looking for a true personality that fits into our open and dynamic culture and who is eager to make the next step in his/her career.
You will advise our clients on Swiss and international matters with a focus on mergers & acquisitions, restructurings and reorganizations, corporate governance, private equity, venture capital and equity capital market transactions. Additionally, you will play a pivotal role in the further development of the Swiss Corporate / M&A team as well as the Zurich office in its entirety.
- You hold a Swiss university degree in law, are admitted to the bar in Switzerland and have excellent academic credentials
- You have at least 4 years work experience in a Swiss law firm
- You are entrepreneurial with excellent analytical skills and a self-starter mentality
- You are able to work in smaller and bigger multinational teams
- You are fluent in German and English, additional language skills are a plus
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with excellent possibilities for professional development in a top tier international law firm
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team in an ambitious and growing law firm
- International exposure with possibility for secondment to one of our international offices (e.g., London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong)
- Opportunity to assume responsibility for challenging tasks from day one
- Strong support for your career development
- Attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience
Are you the personality we are looking for? Please send your complete application documents directly to Marco Toni, Partner, via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you!
MarcoToniAttorney at law Partner
Marco Toni, attorney at law, is a partner in our Zurich office. He focuses on domestic and international M&A transactions, private equity, corporate governance and general corporate, stock exchange and capital markets laws.T: +41 43 434 67 15 M: +41 79 557 62 15 E: email@example.com