Attorney in Corporate / M&A
For the ongoing expansion of our Swiss practice in Zurich, we are looking for a highly motivated and outstanding attorney in Corporate / M&A.
Loyens & Loeff is a leading international law firm. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 lawyers based in one of our 12 offices in key financial centers around the world. For the ongoing expansion of our Swiss practice in Zurich, we are looking for a highly motivated and outstanding attorney in Corporate / M&A.
As an attorney in the Corporate / M&A team, you will work on Swiss and international matters. Together with your colleagues, you will advise our clients on mergers & acquisitions, restructurings and reorganizations, corporate governance, private equity, venture capital and equity capital market transactions.
- You hold a Swiss university degree in law, are admitted to the bar in Switzerland and have excellent academic credentials
- You have 1-2 years work experience in a Swiss law firm
- You are entrepreneurial with excellent analytical skills and a self-starter mentality
- You are able to work in smaller and bigger multinational teams
- You are fluent in German and English, additional language skills are a plus
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with excellent possibilities for professional development in a top tier international law firm
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team in an ambitious and growing law firm
- International exposure with possibility for secondment to one of our international offices (e.g., London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong)
- Opportunity to assume responsibility for challenging tasks from day one
- Individual coaching and training as well as strong support for your career development
- Attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in a challenging position in an international environment, we kindly ask you to send your complete application documents directly to Marco Toni, Partner, via email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you!
MarcoToniAttorney at law Partner
Marco Toni, attorney at law, is a partner in our Zurich office. He focuses on domestic and international M&A transactions, private equity, corporate governance and general corporate, stock exchange and capital markets laws.T: +41 43 434 67 15 M: +41 79 557 62 15 E: firstname.lastname@example.org