Saskia Lust is a partner in our Brussels office. She is a member of the Loyens & Loeff General Tax Practice Group and heads the Family Owned Business & Private Wealth Team in Belgium. She focuses on international asset structuring.
About Saskia Lust
Saskia advises on wealth optimisation techniques, both domestically and internationally. She specialises in international wealth and inheritance planning and focuses both on civil and fiscal law aspects. She advises on immigration and emigration, and specifically on (re)structuring of private wealth in an international context. Saskia is an expert in international asset structuring through holdings, foundations and trusts. She is recognised as a ‘Trust and Estate Practitioner’ (TEP). Saskia has published articles and is a speaker at conferences on estate planning.
- Brussels Bar, 2000
- Society for Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Fiscal Association) (IFA)
- Tax Law degree, Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium), 1992
- Law degree, KU Leuven, 1991