Ariane is a member of the Benelux Real Estate Practice Group. She is a partner in our Brussels office with a broad practice of counselling in real estate transactions and taxation.
About Ariane Brohez
Ariane has a broad practice of counselling in real estate transactions and taxation. She has particular experience in structuring real estate investments and financing, and she handles real estate transactions from initial offer or term sheet until closing. She also specialises in Belgian corporate income tax and withholding taxes, as well as in (the compliance of domestic legislation with) European tax law and Constitutional tax law. She is listed as a tier 1 ‘Next Generation Lawyer’ in The Legal 500 EMEA 2017 guide.
- Brussels Bar, 2001
- International Bar Association, 2008
- International Fiscal Association, 2014
- Certificate in Public Finance, Université catholique de Louvain and the Université de Liège (Belgium), 2013
- Certificates for the Real Estate Executive Program, Solvay Business School (Belgium), 2008 and for the Summer Institute in Real Estate Finance and Investment, New York University (USA), 2008
- Master’s Certificate in Tax Management, Solvay Business School (Belgium), 2005
- Graduate degree in Tax, EHSAL-Fiscale Hogeschool Brussels (Belgium), 2003
- Law degree, Université catholique de Louvain (Belgium), 2001