Employment tax is relevant to both employers and employees who must comply with legislation concerning employment and benefits. These regulations are complex, especially in cross-border situations, and are amended frequently. We offer you practical solutions based on in-depth knowledge.
With the ever-increasing burden of legal and tax compliance, the services and advice of employment tax and benefit specialists become increasingly necessary, especially in the case of remuneration structures for managers of multinational enterprises and expats. Packages need to be carefully structured in order to be tax-efficient and in line with applicable labour, tax and social security law.
Special attention for fund managers
Special attention is required for fund managers and their carried interest entitlements. Well-structured employee participation plans may provide benefits for both employer and employee.
How we can help with your employment tax needs
With our vast international expertise and comprehensive industry knowledge, our specialists can provide you with cutting-edge solutions in the area of employment tax. Our solutions are pragmatic and focused on your specific (business) needs. As part of our approach, we address all aspects of labour law from a tax and legal perspective. This means that we are always able to offer you integrated tailored solutions.
Our tax and legal services
Our team of experts can offer the following tax and legal services:
- Tax efficient remuneration structures for managers of multinational enterprises, fund managers, expats and other specialists in a domestic and cross-border context;
- Employee participations and stock option plans;
- Advice on salary withholding tax and social security matters;
- Drafting employment agreements, policy regulations and termination settlements;
- Employment law advice in business transfers and in the context of transactions.
NatalieReypensAttorney at law Partner
Natalie is a member of Loyens & Loeff’s General Tax Practice Group and heads the Belgian Transfer Pricing Team.T: +32 2 743 43 37 M: +32 477 80 67 07 E: email@example.com